Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What I Believe and Feel



What if just for once we all lived up to our own individual potential? What would the world be like, what would America be like? Would we need to have a government or would we be able to govern ourselves without having someone looking over our shoulder. I fear that we will never get a chance to know, because I believe that we have already set ourselves on a path that has no return. Now this is coming from things that I have heard and what has transpired over the last month. When I here a person that has changed my life for the better, say that they want to walk off into the sunset and never come back! When I hear this it breaks my heart because it’s coming from someone who over the past five years has tried their best to make this planet a better place one way or another. The people of this world have chewed up those of us who have chosen or tried to make a difference, by casting us out, turning the world against us. Making our cry’s for change seem as though they are coming from the mentally insane. But why you might ask ,is it fear of change? Fear of the unknown or is it basic human teachings, that have been taught over the past few generation , to fear what you can’t understand and control! When it comes to the government people follow like blind sheep, it reminds me of any Elvis song (Are you lonesome tonight) this line from it in particular ( But I’d rather go on hearing your lies then to go on living without you) Most of us know they feed us lies daily but people gobble it up and ask for more. When you look back at all the great Americans and what this country was founded on, its easy to fall in love with that idea but at the same time if you look at that idea and what it has become, then its just as easy to shed a tear . Maybe I’m wrong about all this. I don’t really know, but I do know that this is how I feel. People of this country don’t realize, but our fate is what we make it and it has not been decided for us! Most believe that everything is going to happen a certain way no matter what you do, but in my opinion that’s just not the case. It’s what we make it, it’s what we want it to be. All we have to do to realize this, is to start listen to our heart, soul , and then maybe this world will be a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment